A crazy, simple recipe for keto hot wings. No marinating, no breading, no frying! Serve with celery and dip; you won’t miss your favorite wing joint.
Keto Hot Wings
- 3 lbs. chicken wing drumettes
- hot sauce
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Step 2 Melt 1-2 tablespoons of oil (I like to use coconut oil) in large roasting pan
- Step 3 Bake the wings until skin is crispy, approximately 30-35 minutes
- Step 4 While wings are baking: In a large saucepan, melt 1 stick of butter with approx. 6 oz. of hot sauce (more butter than hot sauce makes for a thicker, clingier sauce)
- Step 5 When ready, stir wings into the sauce OR place wings in a serving dish or bowl and cover with sauce.
- No need to season the wings before roasting unless you want additional spice.
- If you are transporting the dish, put the wings in a pan and pour the sauce in a mason jar. Heat the sauce when you get to your destination and pour over the wings.